Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
How can we form an engaging workplace where we all can thrive, develop and be at our best?
How can we organize our office processes to optimize the time we spend on administrative tasks?
At Slido, we are on a mission to transform how technology enables meetings and events around the world. Assembling an outstanding product and engineering team is key in paving the path for making the vision our reality.
As we are growing, we are looking for a tech savvy Business Operations Analyst.
Who You’ll Work With:
Reporting to the Head of Slido Customer Operations, the Slido Business Operations Analyst will partner closely with both Slido teams (incl. Legal, security, IT, finance, etc.) and Cisco teams (such as Supply Chain and Procurement teams).
What You’ll Do:
- Own and/or implement a set of core Slido business unit processes. Some of these are defined centrally in Cisco and some have a more local nature.
- This ownership means ensuring our people know when and how to use them and where to ask for help if needed. For some processes, you are the one carrying them out and for some you are rather the go-to person, when an individual needs guidance.
- Our core processes are related to procurement, vendor management, sourcing/hiring of contractors and selected financial reporting needs.
- In the future, additional processes might be needed to minimize the growing pains of the Slido organization and you will be part of the team responsible for crafting and implementing them.
- Own Vendor management and Procurement processes within Slido including:
- Partnering with Business Owners to identify vendors and facilitating their onboarding process
- Completing purchase requisitions and purchase orders, and related tasks.
- Negotiating, tracking and running supplier programs, including renewals.
- Facilitating the roll-out of new procurement processes and standards, including relevant education and support material.
- Owning and completing complex requests and enabling the team to be self-sufficient for easier ones.
- Understanding regional and country specific nuances that are relevant to the Slido Business unit.
- Providing Project management support on selected key Slido projects and initiatives.
- We would like you to understand wider Slido context and business and actively contribute to company priorities and objectives.
- Providing ad hoc analysis as needed.
Who You Are:
- Shown work experience as a sourcing manager or procurement manager
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software, especially Ariba
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with senior and business owner stakeholders on a regular basis
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgment with ability to make good decisions
- Interested in growth and development opportunities
Why join us?
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other. You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people globally. Be part of the team that is building an extraordinary product!
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Monthly salary (gross): 2191-2933 € (for Slovakia)*
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location