Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
We are looking for a content creator, with a range of skills of a Swiss-knife, to join our team with a mission to position Slido as a thought-leader on running great meetings. In your role, you will create content of different formats (video, podcast, articles) to be shared across our strategic channels (blog, YouTube, Spotify).
This position is very hands-on. You will be responsible for cutting podcast recordings, editing vlogs, and writing blog posts, while working with some of the most inspiring companies and experts in the world. Distribution is equally important. So you will be asked to optimize your videos and articles for SEO and search for effective distribution channels.
In your role, you will work in a small but specialized team who will be fully focusing on the top-of-the funnel content, while exploring new channels to reach global audiences.
- Writing articles to bring forth the internal domain expertise
- Conducting and editing expert interviews
- Cutting and publishing podcasts and vlogs
- Establishing content partnerships with media and other companies in the segment
- Interviewing thought-leaders and clients to capture compelling stories and insights
Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about content creation – written, video and audio
- Drive to learn new tools and skills to build on your strengths
(we don’t expect you to be a master in all areas)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading
- Video and podcast editing
- 1-3 years of experience with SaaS content marketing is a plus
- Perfect conduct of English language both written and spoken (native-level)
- Experience with SEO, Google Search Console and other analytic tools is a plus
- Journalism background is a plus
Who will you work with:
Head of Communications