Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
We’re looking for someone to work with our customers in Europe and Americas region to develop and cultivate relationships with them and help them improve their meetings, events and ultimately their companies.
Our customer success team strives to give our customers an unbeatable experience at every step of their journey. For our Customer Success Managers, this means working with our subscription customers to help them maximise the value they get from using Slido at their meetings & events.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and mentor, our Customer Success Managers work with their customers to help them achieve their strategic business goals with Slido, ultimately leading to their advocacy and renewal of their subscription.
We understand that not all our customers are the same, so we listen carefully to what our customers are trying to achieve and engage with them throughout their journey so we can be proactive when their business objectives change.
- Be a Slido authority in both the product and meeting design
- Drive the product adoption, active usage and rollout of new use cases across customer’s organisation
- Develop strategic plans and proactively guide the customers towards achieving them
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” to the product team, ensuring the product roadmap reflects customer needs
- Make customers successful by helping them achieve their business objectives
- Independently handle and prioritize your “book of business”
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic planning and reviews
We love what we do, and we’d like you to feel the same way. We’d love someone experienced in the field, with lots of energy who doesn’t wait for tasks to be assigned and is eager for responsibility. Besides this, you should be:
- Experienced: at least 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management or in Internal Comms and you are ready to take Slido to a next level (experience with SaaS is a big plus)
- Customer Facing: you enjoy being on the front-lines and supporting customers
- Analytical: confident reviewing data-sets, graphs, and charts to make practical recommendations
- Critical thinking: take things into your own hands and have the ability to guide customers towards their success
- Well Organized: able to prioritize your work day independently
- Strong Communicator: have outstanding communication skills (including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars) including significant writing and grammatical proficiency.
- A Great Teammate with a healthy dose of motivation and positive energy who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
Why join us?
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other. You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world. Be part of the team that is building an extraordinary product!
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.