At Slido we aim to design for the future. In it, we expect everyone to be a Data Analyst because working with data will be part of everyone’s job description. The preparation of datasets, metrics, and their visualizations in a reliable and reproducible manner still requires substantial data-specific expertise. If you happen to be passionate about data, Sales and are not afraid to use software engineering practices to combine these two areas, this can easily be you!
You can learn more about Slido’s Data Team on our tech blog: https://medium.com/slido-dev-blog
What you’ll do
- Understand the market landscape through detailed analysis of Slido’s unique data, identify potential problems and opportunities to help Sales and Customer Success teams resolve and/or exploit them
- Take ownership of the design, development, and maintenance of key Sales metrics and datasets to empower Sales, as well as other cross-functional team members to run ad-hoc analyses
- Collaborate with the larger Data organization to ensure the Sales-relevant datasets are created by procedures which are peer-reviewed, well-tested, maintainable, and reliable
- Help design, implement, and maintain data-enabled automation of the Sales processes, i.e. identify potential leads, provide reports and analyses based on regions, demographics, etc.
- Educate the Sales and Customer Success teams on how to use Slido’s data in a self-service manner, make data-informed decisions, and use their feedback to refine Slido’s internal data offering
Who we are looking for
- An experienced “full-stack” analyst; past experience with finance, SaaS analytics, and working with Sales and/or Customer Success teams being a huge plus
- Substantial experience with SQL, data visualization, and transformation of business questions into analyses and automatable processes
- An aptitude for building and maintaining the data stack in a reproducible and reliable manner; an interest in automation and application of modern Data Science concepts to business problems being a plus
- Fine attention to detail, willingness to question assumptions and validate direction as your analyses will have far-reaching implications
- A “data” person interested in Slido’s vision, product and/or business context
Monthly salary (gross): 1300-2000 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location, this range is for Slovakia