Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
We are looking for a Customer Voice Specialist to join our Customer Experience team whose mission is to ensure we deliver an unbeatable experience to our customers. You will capture feedback and trends which will impact the strategy and focus of other Slido teams. With the customer experience team, you will work towards building a sustainable customer voice program at scale.
You will be responsible for reviewing feedback from various sources, categorizing customer insights, and spreading the findings to the company. You will be encouraged to communicate with the customers and understand their needs.
In your role, you will work with Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams supplying them with customer insights and helping them make the right decisions.
- Reviewing and analyzing customer feedback from various sources
- Creating reports and sharing the findings with the company
- Responding to customer feedback on a daily basis
- Contribute to improving and scaling our customer voice program
- Contribute to other activities of the customer experience team
- Interviewing customers to capture deeper insights when needed
- You strive for simple yet wonderful customer experiences
- You enjoy analyzing qualitative and quantitative data (SQL/Exponea/Data Warehouse)
- You can empathize with customers, define their core problems and ideate the solutions
- You express your thoughts in clear English, both written and spoken
- Past experience building sustainable customer voice programs is a big plus
- Past customer-facing roles is a plus
Why join us
- We are a team of 200+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to have an impact on a world-class product used by millions of people around the world
- We have a strong culture of Freedom & Responsibility
- Regular offsites and fun team activities – currently remotely 🙂
- We support remote work
Monthly salary (gross): starting from 1300€- 1800€ (for Slovakia)*
* The salary will be adjusted based on the candidate’s seniority and location.