Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
Peter Komornik, founder and the managing director of Slido is looking for a right arm. As Peter’s assistant, you will have an opportunity to enable him to focus on the most meaningful tasks while becoming a valuable part of his closest team, joining on our mission to make Slido synonymous with great meetings. You will get a chance to take a good look at how Slido is run and learn from an inspiring leader.
Peter is one of the people who brought Slido to life and has been heavily involved in its operations ever since. He likes people who dare to challenge things (and him), enjoys riding Bratislava’s trams and can be seen walking around in his favourite slippers 🙂
If you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, have an eye for details but don’t get tangled up in them, and are organized yet able to change plans on the go, then we at Slido are looking for you.
Entrusted with a great degree of independence you will be responsible for handling incoming tasks for time, meetings and resources. You will be responsible for following up to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide support for calendaring, travel, expenses, along with management and oversight of special projects falling under Slido’s Managing Director, Peter Komornik.
- You will be in charge of prioritizing schedules and meetings
- You will be responsible for meeting planning including agenda, location, taking meeting minutes, preparing presentation slides
- Using good judgment, you will be expected to answer incoming questions, filter routine matter, and take care of Peter’s correspondence
- You will be responsible for making travel arrangements
- Project management – you will be actively involved in ad-hoc special projects
- Advanced knowledge of Mac/Windows desktop computer applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English proficiency)
- Able to work with confidential information, a strong sense of trust and integrity
- Works in an organized and disciplined manner, strong attention to detail
- Applies insightful business understanding & partnering skills to drive organizational effectiveness
- Creates win/win alternatives for leader and key stakeholders, constantly assesses changing priorities and complex schedules
- Past work experience in the tech/SaaS industry is a big plus
- Previous experience in an administrative environment, including experience of supporting a C-level manager is a big plus
Why join us
- We are a team of 200+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to have an impact on a world-class product used by millions of people around the world
- We have a strong culture of Freedom & Responsibility
- Regular offsites and fun team activities – currently remotely 🙂
- We support remote work
Monthly salary (gross): The salary will be adjusted based on the candidate’s seniority and location.
For Slovakia: starting from 1400€- 2500€