Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
We are looking for a Global PR & Communications Lead to join our communications team whose mission is to position Slido as a thought-leader on running great meetings. To do that, we need a seasoned communications specialist who will help us reach a global audience and let the world know about Slido and the challenges we’re solving.
You will be responsible for creating a PR strategy from scratch, building relationships with global media and influential journalists in our niche and executing your strategy. You will be working closely with the communications team, currently responsible for content, external communications and events, but also with brand and product managers to support all-company initiatives such as product launches or brand campaigns. As part of your role, you will refine our current positioning, key messaging and ensure their consistency within the team but also externally across our media initiatives.
- Creating a global PR and comms strategy
- Building relationships with key journalists and influencers in the niche
- Creating content, press releases and executing on the strategy
- Owning an all-company key messaging and ensuring its consistency
- Creating PR opportunities across various channels such as podcasts, speaking gigs, guest posts
- Supporting key company product launches and brand campaigns
- Close collaboration with the Cisco communications team
- 5+ years of experience in a PR, Communications or Content Lead role
- Proven record of creating and executing the PR strategies with impact on the business
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with media and journalists
- Entrepreneurial mindset of creating new opportunities for brand exposure
- Ability to work cross-functionally and align different functions
- Data and user research driven to adjust messaging based on the results
- English as a first language or impeccable English conduct as a second language
- Background in journalism is a big plus
Who will you work with
Juraj Holub, VP of Communications
Tomas Tencer, VP of Marketing
Katy Mrvova, Content Lead
Filipa Donaldson, Head of Social Media
Why join us
We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other.
You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world. You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product.You will have a chance to create a global brand.