Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
The Head of Demand Marketing will be part of the Marketing team, working closely with Sales. You will build and run inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to drive and accelerate signups, online sales and pipeline growth. Create and execute marketing strategies to ensure growing user base and revenue of standalone Slido and Slido as a part of Webex. You will own delivery of top of the funnel activity including website. Your key KPIs are signups, MQLs, online sales and general revenue contribution attributed to marketing activities. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will lead a team of marketing managers, field marketing managers, content creator and web manager, supporting them to achieve their goals and develop their skills to deliver high quality marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Build out and lead the entire demand generation function.
- Own whole web slido.com incl. Sales funnel.
- Create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies that are aligned to persona’s / audiences and our sales objectives to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Campaign Management; help construct and bring to life marketing programmes, and successfully create roll-out of highly-targeted and broad demand generation programmes that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Manage implementation and optimisation of SEM, SEO, social analytics, email campaigns, and webinars.
- CRO, own objectives across the marketing funnel – Inquiry to SQL – track and optimise performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable demand generation engine. And continually optimise online and offline programmes to ensure CAC is in line with ROI goals.
- Lead Management, understand lead scoring and enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle including MQLs and SQLs and have knowledge of marketing automation processes
- Budget – you will be responsible for the budget and report on ROI.
Who we are looking for
- Seasoned senior marketing manager experienced in Saas across any sector such as eCommerce, media, fintech, finance, marketplaces, etc.
- Proven experience within a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Very strong numerical and analytical skill to measure activity and drive performance.
- Very strong digital acquisition experience, across all channels, with ideally broader experience across brand, partnerships, and channel marketing.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to be comfortable making complex decisions with limited information and owning the results of these decisions.
- Experience with building and managing team.
Monthly salary (gross): starting at 3000 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location, this range is for Slovakia