Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
Our Sales team builds trusting relationships with our customers and help them unlock their full potential with Slido in their company. As our Sales support, you will help with enablement of Sales team so they can focus on the essence of your work and do your best.
If you are a driven self starter with excellent communication skills and passionate about sales and customer success at the same time – Slido might be the perfect place for you!
- Handling procurement portals and documents (Invoices, Complex quotes
- Bridge between Finance and Sales team (cash collection, changes in process, new laws or privacy policies…)
- Pre-sales enablement (RFP, usage reports, analysis)
- Key deals Procurement Counterpart
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Operates Sales tools (Close, Superset, Exponea)
- Knowledge base management and promotion (Confluence)
- Providing solutions for recurring problems (e.g. consolidating vendors portals, ineffective internal follow ups with legal/security)
- Exerts attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with our customers and Sales team as an internal customer
Why join us
Slido is a team of 170+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other. You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world. You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product.
Monthly salary (gross): from 1300€*
* Salary will be adjusted based on seniority and exact location