Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
We are looking for a Senior Content Writer to join us as we continue our mission as a thought-leader in running great meetings. In your role, you will create written content such as blog posts, reports, whitepapers, website copy, advertising and thought-leadership articles.
This position is very hands-on. You will be responsible for producing our branded written content, while working with some of the most inspiring companies and experts in the world. Experience in video and podcast production would be a plus. Distribution is equally important. So you will be asked to optimize your content for SEO and search across effective distribution channels.
You will work in a small but specialized team who will be fully focused on the top-of-the funnel content, while exploring new channels to reach our global audience.
- Writing articles to bring forth the internal domain expertise
- Conducting and editing expert interviews
- Establishing content partnerships with media and other companies in the segment
- Interviewing thought-leaders and clients to capture compelling stories and insights
- Assisting with the production and publishing of videos and podcasts
Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about content creation – written, video and audio
- Drive to learn new tools and skills to build on your strengths
(we don’t expect you to be a master in all areas)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading
- 1-3 years of experience with SaaS content marketing is a plus
- Perfect conduct of English language both written and spoken (native-level)
- Experience with SEO, Google Search Console and other analytic tools is a plus
- Video and podcast production is a plus
- Journalism background is a plus