Become a part of our team that is responsible for fueling the know-how behind the future of Slido. We’re looking for a User Researcher, who will work closely with our product teams in communicating customer insights and building the user experience millions of people worldwide love.
You will be working on a product that has transformed how event organizers and company leaders engage with their audiences around the world. A deep passion for customers to deliver amazing experience and value for our users is essential.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers and designers in defining our product strategy
- Define, and conduct exploratory user research aiming at understanding our customers and our competitor landscape
- Directly influence the way our products evolve by digging deeper into customer use cases, market insights, stories and artifacts
- Analyse data to understand and document customer journeys and processes
Build upon our user research practices and methodologies with the goal of being a world-class user research team
- Previous experience in user research, with a passion for exploratory qualitative research to identify needs, problems or opportunities
- You love finding what makes people ‘tick’ by analysing their behaviours, actions and motivation
- You are comfortable with owning a user research strategy including collection and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative components
- You have no issue synthesising quantitative with qualitative data into understandable and actionable insights
- A strong communicator and you have previously partnered with the product and technical teams
- You are an advocate of a data-enabled, user-centred product development
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or Human-Computer Interaction is a plus!
Why join us
- We are a team of 170+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team that is building a world-class product
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Trello, Jira, Slack
- We have a strong culture of Freedom & Responsibility
Monthly salary (gross): 2000-3500 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location (the salary above is the range for Slovakia)