Drive conversations in your class and receive instant feedback on the content of your lectures.
Make numbers fun
Is your lecture numbers heavy? Make it fun by running a multiple choice poll and have your students guess the correct answer. You will make your lectures more interactive and help your students remember the content better.
How can you do this?
- Create your multiple choice poll in advance
- Mark the correct answer if there is one
- During the lecture, activate the poll
- Encourage your students to send in their votes
- When applicable, show the correct answer and comment on the poll results and put them in the context of your lecture.