Find out how much your students have learned by hosting a fun quiz.
Run a creative thinking exercise
Tap into your students' critical thinking abilities. Propose a problem and ask your students to brainstorm how they would solve it. Or motivate them to develop their own understanding of the content by asking them a thought-provoking question and collecting their ideas.
How can you do this?
- Go to your Slido event settings and enable Ideas
- Create a topic and activate it
- Encourage your students to think individually or in pairs about the topic and then submit their ideas to Slido
- Display the ideas on screen and review them with your class
- After the lecture, export the data for further analysis.