Get a pulse-check on how well your class has understood the material you are presenting.
Crowdsource students' questions
Give everyone in your class an equal chance to ask you additional questions. Collect the questions throughout your lecture and address them as they come in or in a dedicated Q&A session at the end of your class.
How can you do this?
- Tell students to go to slido.com and enter the event code
- Encourage your students to send in their questions
- Invite students to upvote the questions of others
- Display the questions on screen and address the most upvoted ones
- Access any unanswered questions in the archive and follow up on them after the class.