Collect and curate the best ideas with your team.
Team retrospectives are a safe space to discuss what went well and what didn’t. Use a pre-meeting survey to collect the team’s feedback and save time for face-to-face discussion. Plus, anonymity makes it easier for less vocal members to express their thoughts.
How can you do this?
- Create a survey with rating and open text questions
- Share the permanent link to the survey before the meeting
- Collect the answers (send a reminder to encourage everyone to participate)
- During the meeting, display the results and open the discussion
- Invite people to elaborate on what they posted
- On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate the past month?
- What did we do well?
- What did you learn?
- What could we improve?
- Special: If you would like to 'say thanks to somebody,' please do so here.