Check for understanding
Don’t wait until the end. Check your participants’ understanding throughout the training with live polls or evaluate how your participants understood the presented content via a quiz at the end of your training.
How can you do this?
- Prepare the polls or quiz polls in advance
- During the session, tell people to go to slido.com and enter the event code
- Activate the poll
- Invite the trainees to send their votes
- a) Comment on the poll results and set the correct answer in a wider context
b) When using a quiz, display the leaderboard in the end and announce the winners.
What does a lightyear measure?
True or false: HTTPS is more secure than HTTP.
What does SEO stand for?
a) Site Engine Optimization
b) Search Engine Optimization
c) Site Efficiency Optimization
- What does a lightyear measure?
In what year was this company founded?
Which one of these four things is not the responsibility of the people ops team?
a) Perks and benefits
b) Remote work experience
c) Inclusion and diversity
d) Work expenses
- In what year was this company founded?