Start your training with a warm-up poll to break the ice.
Collect feedback on your training
Create a simple survey to find out what went well and what areas could be improved. Boost the response rate by asking for feedback while the participants are still in the room.
How can you do this?
- Create a survey in advance
- Activate it at the right moment
- Introduce the survey and ask the attendees to fill it in
How would you rate this training?
(1- poor, 5 - great)
How likely are you to recommend this training to your colleagues?
(1 - not likely, 10 - very likely)
- How would you rate this training?
- What went well?
- What could be improved?
- What is your biggest takeaway from today?
I gained insights, knowledge or skills that will help me do my job more effectively.
a) Strongly agree
b) Somewhat agree
c) Neither agree nor disagree
d) Somewhat disagree
e) Strongly disagree
- I gained insights, knowledge or skills that will help me do my job more effectively.